An industry leader in interactive display for education is growing their business in the region and in the search for ambitious and talented Regional Business Development Executive to develop the business across ASEAN market from Singapore office.
What is it for you in this role?
- Grow revenue, profit margin and increase market share in the region
- Responsible for developing and achieving the sales target within the assigned territories
- Work and partner with re-seller to handle sales enquiries
- Work closely with partners on large sales projects
- Provide and offer comprehensive pre-sales supports with the Education Consultants
- Deliver demonstrations to clients and collaborate with partners in client's visit
- Develop, maintain and grow key contact across educational organization: schools, schools director, official and MOE
- Present and project the sales forecast and reports
How to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field
- Technical aptitude to demonstrate and explain technologies to school districts.
- More than 7 years' experience selling technology solutions to Education market
- Good team player with the ability working with internal resources and business partners in assigned territory
- Excellent presentation skills
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Good customer-oriented skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289