Responsible for selling company consultative solutions to Enterprise clients (5000-14,999 employees) - including multinationals and large regional conglomerates across a wide range of industries in the APAC region. This is a regional business development role that will require you to be familiar with selling across different cultures and geographies.
You will realise your sales targets through managing a defined territory, proactively identifying leads through networking events, social media platforms, and converting provided leads into opportunities. You will collaborate and work closely with colleagues in our international offices in USA and EMEA, to drive global sales opportunities and represent the APAC region in global sales forums.
Based out of our APAC regional HQ in Singapore, you will join a young team of enthusiastic professionals who are keen to make an impact and bring best practices to your clients in these organizations. Being part of a rapidly growing region, we will offer you various opportunities for career development and growth as the company expands our network and coverage in APAC.
- Identify prospects and define a contact program
- Arrange prospect meetings and take ownership of the sales cycle
- Attend networking events such as conferences and exhibitions (in Singapore and abroad) to promote company and generate new business
- Create business plans within the company framework to achieve your sales targets
- Contribute to sales meetings to ensure that agreed actions are completed on time
- Act as lead contact for assigned Requests for Proposals (RFPs) / Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Ensure that pricing for all opportunities is appropriate
- Work with our Customer Onboarding team to ensure that new business contracts are implemented seamlessly
- Achieve targets as set out in the sales quota plan by actively seeking opportunities to increase revenue growth
- Min 5 years of experience in business development
- A proven track record of selling and implementing complex solutions or services to procurement and key decision-makers
- Experience of successfully selling to large multinational clients, preferably across multiple locations in APAC
- Proven experience documenting customer needs and requirements (e.g.,proposals, Statements of Work or Product Requirements documents.)
- Experience managing Sales databases in SalesForce
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096