* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze and understand operation needs in order to translate them into system specifications and deliverable solutions
* Drive data analytic roadmap
* Design and develop analytics POC using BI tools
* Spearhead the automation of existing KPI/reporting process by designing and implementing technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Reporting, analytics, data exploration
* Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
* Participate in other digital projects such as new systems implementation, tools development, etc
* Degree graduate in the relevant field, BA/BS in Business intelligence, Computer Science or related field is preferable.
* 3+ years' experience implementing BU-scale reporting systems, use of SQL and RDBMS systems, experience with data warehouse implementations, strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
* Proficiency with BI tool, Tableau / IBM Cognos BI preferred (Analysis Studio, Report Studio, Query Studio, etc.)
* Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and VBA
* Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills are required to support working in project environments
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536