Responsible for planning, implementing and directing sales activities (including premium and
pharma markets) in the North Asia (including China, Hong Kong and Taiwan) designated areas to achieve sales objectives. To support Site GM for the Asia's sales reporting & supply chain optimization, and any special projects requested by the management.
Sales & Distribution management (50%):
- Develop and manage the sales strategy (including distribution, agent, downstream) per marke segment to achieve company sales revenue and contribution margin.
- Manage directly strategic key accounts and ensure effective coordination with European team for global Key Accounts
- Assess customer needs, distributor's strengths and recommend the best solutions to materialize sales opportunities.
- Set up the offers to customers and target to distributors, negotiate and implement pricing evolution in coordination with his/her management.
- Provide product training and local technical support to Customer and distributors (in coordination with the group technical team based in Europe for new products), understand customer formulation to better optimize our product offer
- To liaise with the regulatory consultants / internal regulatory team to support the local drug registration or audits from country authorities & customers
- Provide after-sales service in coordination with customer services and the supply Chain (strong follow up and coordination expected) to ensure customer satisfaction and prompt feedback on potential claims.
- Develop and follow up on promotional initiatives (samples management, new applications ideas and material)
- Support in drafting sales contracts and getting customer/ distributor sign off.
- Maintain detailed customer database (contacts, issue, requirements, applications, and potential)
- Prepare the monthly sales report (on the month activities, findings, issues etc.) and maintain "Sales force tool" including monthly rolling sales forecast.
Management of Asia sales reporting (25%):
- To coordinate with all Asia sales manager on monthly sales forecast, budget and contribution margin reporting
- To discuss with Global Business Director, Site GM and Site Supply Chain Manager to optimize the supply forecast
Market Intelligence & analysis (25%):
- Conduct market research, competitor benchmark analysis leading to customer and distribution channel mapping in his/her perimeter
- Strong presence on field required in addition to participating in trade shows and industry conventions, to understand competitions and market trends
- To make analysis of new products complimentary to existing products & markets
- To manage some special projects assigned by the management, for e.g. analysis of target partnership companies, potential M&A
- Bachelor's degree (minimum), preferably in science, chemistry or related professional qualification and
- at least 7-10 years relevant sales experience from API & excipients industry.
- He/ she will have a relevant experience in selling premium and high margin products and/or an industry
- knowledge with an effective network having worked for major distributor in the industry with a focus
- on food and pharmaceutical
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855