Software Development Engineer (C#/Sitecore)
Main activities / tasks:
- Design, Develop, Enhance, Test and Integrate Windows Applications (C# / .NET)
- Bug fix Web Applications & Windows applications
- Maintain a high standard of coding quality, design & documentation
- AGILE based software development to build and integrate functionality between mobile applications and backend CMS (Sitecore) platform
- Participate and contribute to project success using AGILE methodology.
Knowledge and skills
- Great organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, collaborating and team playing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL, Version control
- Good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements.
Education, qualifications, and special training
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Xamarin experience a plus
- Minimal exposure in of AGILE Software Development and AGILE Project Development.
- 2 years experiences in .NET software development.
- Experience in design, mobile web and web technology is an added advantage
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552