- Incremental development of software modules
- Analyse customer issues and implement solutions within the existing machine application
- Investigate and implement engineering change requests
- Testing of new releases by unit testing, simulating processes and on actual equipment
- Work with version control tools and issue tracking tool for software release management
- Ensure fast response to customer issues
- Install & (beta)test new software release @customer site within Asia region
- Relevant experience in automation / equipment industries.
- Significant practical experience in software engineering and testing.
- Experience with agile software development processes, quality control and test driven development
Expertise and methodology
- Proficiency in Microsoft .NET framework (C#, WCF, WPF) using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of UML and state machines
- Previous experience with AI/ML frameworks
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931