- Serve as the technical SME for the Customer Communications Management (CCM) platform for regional branches, as well as for other applications under his/her charge.
- CCM platform (utilizing the product OpenText Exstream) serves as a one-stop platform to handle both document generation and delivery services to the customers.
- Applications to be handled are bespoke software which spans across the banking domain, including MIS, regulatory reporting systems, and other back-office systems.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of CCM templates and applications.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from the customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Prepare or update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
- For CCM
- Using OpenText Designer and Communications Builder:
- Create new templates or modify existing ones according to requirements
- Create/modify communication packages to tie the inputs, report generation and outputs together.
- For other applications
- Develop or modify the applications according to the requirements, working with and/or overseeing other colleagues for the development where necessary.
- Conduct peer source code/documentation review.
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent fields
- Good working experience with any CCM platform, with preference for OpenText product.
- At least 5 years' experience in software development using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Azure development)
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization
- Good knowledge in SDLC methodologies (waterfall)
- Good presentation, communication and coordination skills
- Can contribute individually and collaborate well in a team.
- With sense of accountability and ownership.
- Responds with speed and flexibility.
- Work location: One @ Changi City
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931