- Working as a secondment staff to the bank IT section, and assist the Bank IT manager with the proceed of IT infrastructure projects and daily maintenance operations. The IT infrastructure consists mainly of a private cloud system.
- Work closely with other persons in charge of IT infrastructure and IT partner vendors
- Manage IT projects, which includes controlling schedule, resources, partner vendors, cost estimation, resolving issues, troubleshooting, and reporting to the Bank IT manager and other persons in charge to maintain stable system operation
- Review documents and deliverables of the projects
- Propose enhancement projects and new product for the Bank to improve the Bank's infrastructure's stability and efficiency
- Knowledge and experience in windows server & virtualization software such as VMWare are required.
- Knowledge and experience in network design are preferable.
- CISCO certification (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) and PMP (Project Management Professional) are preferable.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by ManpowerGroup Singapore for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. To learn more about ManpowerGroup's Global