- Oversees and monitor daily operation of projects, pertaining towards civil and structural elements
- Ensure effective site planning and implementation and delegation of works
- Resolve all issues relating to technical and construction works
- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Diploma / Degree / Master holder
- Strong C&S management experience within Construction industry in Singapore
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947