- Process, maintain/store, and ship clinical study/laboratory supplies according to study protocol/manual for clinical research; regulatory requirements and applicable ICH guidelines (e.g. GCP)
- Clinical supply tracking for accountability reporting as required by Clinical Trial Management
- Manage Import/Export details and communications with customs brokers
- Coordinate all related communications to recipients, vendors, and suppliers to provide full visibility and transparency to entry status.
- Evaluate, investigate and determine trade requirements.
- Work in cross-functional Team environment
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 3 years of working experience in logistics/supply chain
- Experience in clinical trials supply coordination will be advantageous
- Understanding of clinical research, Good Clinical Practice guidelines and SOP's
- Able to work independently within a matrix reporting structure
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205