A leading IT solutions and managed services provider has built their strong footprint and further expanded their technology practices and solution offerings across Asia is in the hunt for a talented Cloud Architect to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Being a Cloud Architect, you will be an expert in cloud technology, designing innovative and reliable solutions for our customers based on our cloud software offerings and services. You'll facilitate workshops, lead the solutions development, and assist during the implementation with best practices and subject matter expertise.
Your role also includes:
- Act as a customer advocate to architect the right solutions and ensure they are implemented and supported in an innovative and reliable way
- Deliver cloud discovery, analysis, and technical design workshops for teams of technical and non-technical backgrounds, focused on successful customer outcomes with the latest solutions
- Reliably guide customers through the planning phase, as well as the pilot and production deployments of our newest cloud solutions, creating excellent customer experience
- Help with the design, creation, and delivery of content that will enable us to sell, service, support and scale our cloud solutions
- Contribute to the development of repeatable and streamlined solutions and methods that will bring greater efficiency and effectiveness to our project delivery
- Develop managed services and subscription offerings for cloud across the region
- Constantly collaborate with technology partners, have deep understanding of their solutions and integrate them with our offerings to provide a more comprehensive and unique solutions to the market
- Demonstrate leadership in the cloud community by sharing inspired and well-developed ideas
What you need to be success in this role:
- The ideal candidate will have a very strong Cloud & DevOps background, exceptional communication skills at the strategic consultant level, innovation focus and leadership ability.
- 10+ years of experience in a solutions architect, enterprise architect, or consultant role related to the delivery of cloud technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience focused on cloud environments and their supporting infrastructures
- Extensive working knowledge of hybrid cloud automation and cloud management architectures
- Broad and deep experience with technologies like Iaas/PaaS (AWS, Azure) OpenStack Platform, VMware vSphere, VMware Cloud Suite, Infrastructure As Code tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform), Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift). Direct experience of designing and implementing of at least 3 of the above technologies will be preferred
- Proficiency with programming languages (Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++)
- Good understanding of public cloud functionality regarding software
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289