- The person will be part of the Cloud Infrastructure team. He or she will optimize the capability, scalability, availability and security of the Cloud platforms to meet customers' requirements.
- Incorporate as best practice, continuous improvement process in operations through monitoring, reporting, evaluating and improving the operation metrics.
- As part of a team of cloud infrastructure engineers to ensure smooth operations and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- Establish the practices within ITSM standards, processes and guidelines tailored to the needs of our company.
- Align ITIL standards in our Private Managed Cloud platforms with industry best practices.
- Operate and manage the cloud technologies that incorporates a full spectrum of products, tools, self-service portals and automation.
- Deliver the services to customers in accordance to the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum 5 year experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations with following certificates:
- AWS Certified SYSOPS admin and/or Azure equivalent
- VMware Certification- Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Certification: MCSE, Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- ITIL Foundation certified, familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
- In-depth understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Proficient in leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements
- Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies pertaining to the specific needs of service provider environments.
- Knowledge of Jira , agile PM and the ability to work independently and professionally.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536