- Develop, produce and issue communication collaterals such as e-newsletters.
- Conduct media monitoring and produce daily news clippings report for internal stakeholders and member authorities.
- Provide technical support in updating content, and publishing new content at company's website.
- Track and monitor traditional media, website and social media platform analytics with a view to producing quarterly media report and providing statistics for performance measurement.
- Assist in events management such as the launch of company's annual report, regional outlook report, etc.
- Assist in publicity and media management.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, such as procurement and subscriber database management.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar function.
- Able to build key relationships across various business groups with stakeholder engagement skills.
- Good writing skills for content creation.
- Possess data analytical skills.
- Familiarity with news monitoring services such as Meltwater is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247