- Manage and develop company's online community
- Responsible for end-to-end community operation, content planning and advertising
- Respond to the community across various response channels in a timely manner.
- Ensure members remain engaged with community by connecting experts within the company to provide the best answers
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns and community expansion
- Create and implement community campaigns that drive the community to enhance the conversion and activation rate as well as brand awareness
- Responsible for the overall community user experience, listen, gather and submit user's feedback and opinions
- To engage members from non-English speaking countries, you will require to communicate in Chinese.
- Other duties and responsibilities when assigned
- Minimum 2 years of event/community planning experience
- Proficient in English and Chinese business communication in order to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Creativity in planning online events, campaigns and brand activities
- Able to work independent and respond quickly.
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731