- Close supervision, Management and execution of construction works at site, including monitoring work progress and quality
- Manage, vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Responsible for all the site implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Liaise with consultant and contractor for Green Mark certification processes
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Ensure proper documentation and records of site works are carried out
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Posses relevant experience in managing Singapore construction projects
- Must have Experience in handling Singapore projects
- Ability to manage schedule of building works
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947