- Train and motivate call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for clients.
- Plan and implement call center strategy, identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Manage customer escalations and follow up for resolutions.
- Determine KPI, monitor and evaluate agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Ensure adherence to company's policies and procedures.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy of records.
- Total 4 years of experience in client service, with 2 years in a supervisory role
- Experience with performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731