- Manage the central support teams in APAC headquarters
- Oversees customer support and technical support, any other customer facing support operations post sales.
- Ensure a high quality service level is achieved at all times, develop and fulfill all KPIs
- Supervises development of established script and calling strategies.
- Develops call-handling procedures.
- Coordinates customer support with other departments, such as order processing marketing, training & sales.
- Provides planning and controlling development of the technical support and service needs.
- Evaluates customer support and field service quality to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Drive, establish and continually improve clear processes and training programs for customer facing support teams to ensure they can effectively support customers.
- Establish KPIs and SLAs related to customer support (phone and tickets) and use them to drive performance across the region.
- Drive continual improvements and corrective actions within local customer care teams with a focus on improving the customer experience and maintaining Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor and act on Customer feedback (NPS/Complaints/CSAT) where appropriate
- Ensure customer complaints are handled effectively, and root causes of issues are addressed.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar functions
- Proficiency in CRM tools is necessary
- Experience in managing technical contact center team is required
- Willing to travel for 25-30% of the time
Interested applicants please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731