Content Product Specialist (e-Commerce)
Seeking a dynamic, web savvy content management professional. As a Content Production Specialist, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining product and marketing content across multiple online platforms and apps worldwide. From product launches to marketing initiatives, major feature changes to daily updates.
You have an e-commerce background with CSS and HTML experience and are comfortable navigating a diverse set of content management systems.
- Maintains and manages all customer facing content online and, on the App.
- Recipient of CSS and HTML code handoffs to be processed and entered into a number of internal content management tools.
- To be comfortable manipulating and updating raw HTML and CSS to be used by our internal systems.
- You will maintain clean, accurate, well-organized content, while executing on complex marketing and product launch plans.
- Day-to-day duties include the creation and publishing of merchandising assets, product pages, and marketing initiatives, while handling multiple versions of content and image assets across a multitude of languages and customer segments.
- You are expected to actively validate your own work, maintaining the highest level of quality in everything that you do.
- You will also help the team to identify and drive ways to continuously improve upon production processes as you work with the various functions both internally and externally.
- Other responsibilities include support, testing, and implementation of tooling and system features, creation and maintenance of documentation, and training fellow Production Specialists.
- 3-5 years of experience in technology, operations, e-commerce and/or customer support organization.
- HTML and CSS proficiency.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with online content management systems.
- A quick, flexible learner that can adapt to constant change and ambiguous situations.
- A reliable teammate who is able to collaborate closely within a big and diverse team.
- Utmost attention to detail and ability to decipher and troubleshoot complex code issues.
- Customer focus with the ability to see the big picture in day-to-day duties.
- Ability to remain calm and good-natured while experiencing aggressive deadlines and increased complexity.
- Able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods.
- Exhibits high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Good communication skills.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914