- To review state of the art autonomous systems from partners and vendors in order to understand how real time control systems of autonomous system behave.
- To grasps concepts that link ship navigation and stationkeeping systems to autonomous systems so as to create Infrastructure for autonomous equipments, system.
- Develop sub-systems in collaboration with vendors and our partners to link up modules developed in-house with vendor supplied system.
- Able to work on autonomous algorithms such as collision avoidance, situational awareness etc. as well as various expert systems .
- Prepare project specifications and client's requirements to ensure technical and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate necessary coordination with selected control system vendor for integration works, System Architecture, I /O list, alarm / signal exchange list, control philosophy, cause & effect matrix, ICA related construction drawings, etc.
- Prepare technical specifications, evaluate and recommend the selection of suitable instruments based on project requirements and assist procurement / commercial team.
- Cooperate with inter-disciplines engineers to ensure autonomous system deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Recognised Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Must have 3 years of direct working experience in a similar capacity.
- Team player with the experiences in doing Turn Key Projects and working in tandem with other Subject Experts at the same time manage users' expectations in a fast pace environment will be advantage
- Good understanding of control systems, working experience would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge in MS office suite, AutoCAD and related industrial software applications.
- Able to interact with internal customers and external vendors with professionalism and integrity.
- Have an innovative approach to problem solving and good knowledge of engineering principles.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855