- Lead end-to-end creator marketing campaign activations with creators from recommending creators to publishing content for key clients for the SEA region.
- Plan and moderate creator-led workshops for clients.
- Partner with internal teams to support key clients and innovative marketing strategies.
- Research market-specific best practices and emerging trends for creator partnerships.
- Assist backend team in contracting & payment process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related discipline with 2 years of relevant experience working with social influencers for marketing or advertising purposes.
- Deep knowledge and first-hand experience working with social influencers for end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns in the SEA market.
- Direct experience supporting the advertising RFP process and a fluent understanding of digital marketing tactics and KPIs.
- Experience presenting to brand and ad agency clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial thinker who is creative and takes initative.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247