- The team anticipates and responds to threats to business continuity, as diverse as natural disasters and terrorist attacks facing their facilities, employees and travellers in 118 countries round the clock.
- This Support Analyst will play a fundamental role in researching, and creating playbooks for each country/city, detailing maps of assets, evacuation routes and shelter in place locations, as well as training scenarios for crisis management teams worldwide 24/7.
- Provide detailed security risk assessments on a country-wide and highly localised basis.
- Create and maintain a personal library of intelligence sources in order to best respond to incidences and advise on security environments, as well as prepare teams for upcoming threats and opportunities.
- Assist Crisis leads during crisis events, calls and responses.
- Ability to translate incidents into context for Crisis leads.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in keynote presentations/spreadsheets and database systems.
- Must be able to work unaided as well as collaborate in team projects..
- A keen interest in current affairs
- Working schedule includes weekend coverage (off on weekdays)
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564