Our client - a leading international System Integrator with strong present in Asia is searching for a service-oriented Customer Success Manager to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Representing as a key function within the Customer Success function within the company, you will work closely with the customers as a trusted advisor to align the right solution of customers needs and growth.
- Keep customers informed of the key product features by providing and enabling training for customers
- Deliver data analytics, reporting and business outcomes to make sure value realization for customers
- Align customer business objectives and initiatives to the product value propositions
- Lead consistent engagement with customers
- Address any issue and adoption barriers throughout the customer engagement process
- At least 5 years of customer success management relevant experience in SI environment
- Have entrepreneurial approach to business and ability to establish holistic business view
- Experience with Customer Success Platform: Gainsight, Totango
- Proven track records in project/milestone management
- Strong influence to cross-functional teams
- Good experience in program management and quality management
- Ability to establish new organizations, functions, procedures and offerings
- Should have these certifications: ITIL/PMP/PRINCE2/TOGAF/COBIT
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289