- Lead a high performing group of operation team and customer implementation team to execute projects for deploying solutions with leading biotech, pharma and health systems
- Guide the team to establish project execution blueprints and best practices, including processes, systems, governance, communications, risk management etc.
- To help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer's requirement or business plans.
- Lead internal cross-functional teams of experts including Product, Engineering, Regulatory, Quality, Security, Compliance, and Customer Service to deliver successfully on a customer engagement
- Monitor and track the project and program deliverables. Organize, plan and direct program schedules, milestones, risks, assumptions, decisions and budgets.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of integrated project plans and status reports encompassing all cross-functional activities
- Work with the project manager to report analysed data and communicate results
- Partner and collaborate with internal functions for ensuring success with customer engagement and continuous improvement initiatives, including business development, sales, product management, engineering, regulatory, quality and finance.
- Manage resource allocations across the portfolio
- Track relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Co-create and support Project Management process improvement initiatives.
- Mentor operation team to ensure that processes are implemented effectively and consistently across all product lines and customers.
- Participate in the Management Team reviews for ongoing improvements to our Operations and Quality System.
- Influence and drive companywide culture of customer success and operational excellence
- Review and approve project plan
- Review team performance
Experience / Training:
- 7-10 years of experience in program management and leading customer facing teams for delivery of a large portfolio of projects
- 3+ years of Experience in health-tech, medical devices or life sciences industry, with good understanding of regulatory requirements for the industry (e.g. Software as Medical devices, Combo therapies, PDPA, HIPAA, GDPR etc.)
- Working in a fast paced rapidly growing startup
- Leading cross functional global teams spread across time zone
- Implementing SaaS/cloud based solutions in hospital systems with EHR integrations
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, information technology or related industry
- MBA is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, Ms Excel, Project Management Tool, EDC, CTMS and Jira(optional)
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552