Our client is actively involving in the Singapore Smart Nation initiatives and on the search for passionate tech savvy person to join their organization.
Being Forensic Analyst, you will be performing the following activities:
- Forensic image acquisition from devices
- Forensic analysis and search for malicious artefacts
- Threat analysis and risk assessment
- Root cause analysis
- Review advisories and recommendations on cyber-threats
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for security operations
- Regularly review SOPs to improve efficiency of processes
- Handling queries, clarifications and reports from stakeholders.
- Background in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Security or equivalent
- Experience in computer and mobile forensics
- Experience in firmware analysis
- Analytical and detailed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Singaporeans only
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289