Our client engages with Industry and SMEs to help them going through the digital transformation is looking for talented Senior Cyber Forensic Analyst/Manager to be part of the exciting team in Singapore.
What will you do?
- Perform forensic image acquisition from devices
- Perform forensic analysis
- Perform threat analysis and risk assessment
- Perform root cause analysis
- Review advisories and recommendations on cyber-threats
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for security operations
- Regularly review SOPs to improve efficiency of processes
- Handling queries, clarifications and reports from stakeholders.
What you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor Degree in a repputed University
- Background in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Security or equivalent
- Experience in computer and mobile forensics
- Experience in firmware analysis
- Analytical and detailed
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289