An international solution provider using digital enablement services to deliver powerful business outcomes to customers is on the search for experienced and passionate Threat Detection & Incident Response Engineer to join their growing SOC team in Singapore.
In this role, you will:
- Deploy, manage and maintain MSS platforms such as SIEM, EDR, Email Security, DNS Security etc., technologies for customers distributed across Asia.
- Act as point of escalation during incident investigations, and provide L3 support as part of daily SOC operations escalated by regional countries
- Proactively work with customer to build threat detection use cases, minimize incident noise, develop correlation logic and help junior regional analysts to focus on critical incidents.
- Enable regional security analysts to deliver seamless L1 support locally by developing SOC playbooks, relevant and sufficient Knowledge base
- Work with sales team to help pitch MSS offerings, drive proof-of-concepts and demo MSS services at technology events, to show value of the service offerings to prospect customers.
Deliver seamless Level 1 support to customer in Chinese speaking market
- Work and collaborate with Chinese speaking partners and customers
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in SOC and MSS environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT/InfoSec.
- Excellent hands on experience in implementations, incident analysis of LogRhythm, Alienvault SIEM technologies and should hold relevant vendor certifications.
- Hands on experience on any Endpoint Protection (EPP) or Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) technologies. Preferred if that is on Cisco AMP for endpoint.
- Hands on experience on email security solutions.
- SANS certified
- Experience in penetration testing and report drafting
- Experience in Forensics and Incident Response
Able to communicate and write in fluent Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certification) in order to liaise with native Mandarin speaking associates and partners
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289