A leading IT service provider has strong footprint in the region is currently looking Cybersecurity Business Lead to join their team in Singapore.
- Accountable and responsible to manage Cybersecurity business across the region
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Provide strategic leadership in terms of technology network and security competency
- Manage regional Cybersecurity Pre-Sales and to work with in-country stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Work with team to develop proposals that addresses the customer's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Increase client and partner base and develop business partners ecosystem
- Run campaigns that will lead to increase in sales
- Maintain rapport with customers and competence in managing vendors
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience in business planning and execution
- Proven business and/or Sales Track record
- Willing to travel to support regional business
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity market knowledge
- Self-Starter with strong sense of responsibility, initiative, urgency and commitment.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289