- Supporting the company-defined AWS/Azure cloud strategy.
- Design, implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Private Clouds) combined with knowledge of security principles and techniques on how to secure cloud environments
- Building and maintaining Cybersecurity components in the Cloud
- Creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms - software development
- Provide hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure systems in the cloud (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of infrastructure monitoring (DataDog), logging (DataDog), alerting (PagerDuty) release and configuration management.
- Identifying, raising and mitigating security weaknesses on Thales Cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS, Azure.
- Experience of building reusable Python/Terraform scripts on AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience on Linux administration and Datadog (monitoring solution).
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Helm, and Terraform.
- Experience with GitLab, Jira, PagerDuty
- Experience with IAM solutions such as Okta and AWS/Azure IAM services
Lucero Mary Grace Servino EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R22108290