Cybersecurity Research Engineer (Permanent Role)
- You will also help identify new vulnerability data sources and implement processes to improve the quality of our data.
- To assess incoming commits, emails, and bug reports to look for vulnerabilities in open source libraries
- Triage the newest vulnerabilities released
- Track library release notes and associated security bulletins.
- Write and release high quality vulnerability advisories such as: risk analysis and mitigation details.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- 2-4 years' experience in vulnerability analysis, cybersecurity analysis, cyberforensic
- Knowledge of package management systems such as Maven, RubyGems or npm
- Knowledge of software security vulnerability types and common attack methods
- Ability to own and keep track record of taking responsibility for problems, deadlines, and SLAs
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992