- Core project member to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 to FBAP and all Operating Companies (OpCos) in the Asia Pacific region.
- Participate in implementation / enhancement projects to plan, coordinate and liaise with users on system requirement gathering, solutioning, design & documentation.
- Business area mainly in Supply Chain - Order Processing & Fulfilment, Order to Cash, Pricing, Product Configuration, Procurement & Sourcing, Inventory Costing & Warehouse Management, Product Information & BOM Master Management, Production Control, Master Planning
- Key areas: Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) - Supply Chain Management: Inventory Management, Product Information Management, Production Control, Master Planning, Procurement & Sourcing, Warehouse Management, Vendor Collaboration, Sales and Marketing
- Key areas: Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) - Common: Approval Workflow, Case Management, Data Management, Attachments, Questionnaires, Human Resource
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute as a key project member/team lead/technical subject matter expert in new implementation / enhancement projects
- Project activities include but not limited to requirements gathering, setup/configuration, extension/customization design, testing, training, documentation, data migration, deployment, etc.
- Review all project outputs in relation to IT system deliverables from project development resources or vendor resources
- Define, maintain, and evolve design standards and guidelines, in line with overall standards and guidelines within the field of practice
- Create and deliver robust, sustainable and value-creating solutions to fulfill business needs, based on best practice in D365
- Perform or lead gap analysis during workshops with business team between requirements and existing functionalities in D365 (Standard / Add on)
- Estimate development work as outlined and defined in requirements documents
- Document functional and non-functional designs as well as all types of solution components, such as configuration, code objects, forms, workflows, reports, data migration, and integrations
- Provide guidance, best practices, and procedures to developers building the solution
- Work with other team members to ensure that designs and solutions work together and fulfill requirements
- Research and review new technologies for applicability to solutions within the field of