- Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modeling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
- Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
- Build machine learning models to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline like Computer Science, Machine Learning, and Math/Statistics.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant, hands-on working experience.
- Excellent foundation in data query/manipulation of large scale data using SQL and data visualization experience using tools such as Tableau.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis).
- Good background in data mining or machine learning; and experience with massive data processing via Hadoop / Spark.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247