- Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modeling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
- Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
- Build machine learning models to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline like computer science, machine learning, and math/statistics.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis).
- Familiar with database operations, e.g. SQL and visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741