- One of the largest game publisher in the world
- Mon - Fri: Office hour
- Work @ CBD Area
- Yearly contract renewable
- Develop data processing pipelines for analysis, modelling and reporting with SQL, Spark.
- Build data dashboard and perform ad-hoc analytics.
- Build machine learning models to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline like computer science, machine learning, and math/statistics.
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis).
- A good foundation in data query/manipulation of large-scale data using SQL and data visualization experience using tools such as Tableau. Prior experience in using Hive, Presto is a plus.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, e.g. Python, Java, C++, Scala.
- Background in data mining or machine learning is a plus.
- Experience with massive data processing via Hadoop/Spark is a plus.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205