Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and gather business and data requirements, and to formulate project plan.
- Conduct research and explorations, and recommend solutions that achieve optimal outcome.
- Design and develop data pipelines to support analysis according to best practices.
- Design and develop dashboards to support analytical requirements according to best practices.
- Adopt a systematic approach to analysis and modelling, and ensure that findings and models are validated.
- Work closely with DevOps to integrate and operationalise dashboards and analytical models according to best practices.
- Provide documentations to ensure analytical work is reproducible.
- Possess a Degree/ Master in relevant fields (computer science, statistics, data science/ analytics)
- At least 3 years of working experience in related Data Analytics fields.
- Proven track record in developing and deploying Data Analytics solutions in the domain of predictive maintenance and anomaly detection.
- SINGAPOREAN ONLY
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107