- Develop and manage the data standardization, data management and data processing so that the data is intuitive to the end-user.
- Assist to identify the data requirements for the various processes, workflows and systems to achieve the objective of providing insights and data driven decision-making.
- Assist to establish and review IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches of existing and future systems used for facility monitoring, management and workflow.
- Identify and develop methodologies to consume various file structure and formats from different data sources using automation and/or scripting to drive productivity.
- Analyse both raw and computed data using analytics tools and software to draw data co-relations to derive predictions on impending breakdown/faults that may occur if no intervention is done so as to improve the service quality.
- Compute and maintain the asset lifecycle costing and monitor operational data generated from systems including, energy consumptions, faults, feedbacks, etc for better service quality and sustainability.
- Develop in-house analytics capabilities, for both traditional and non-traditional data sets including analog data, video data, audio data analytics. This includes the ability to code analytics protocols and modify program codes.
- No quota for foreigners
- Degree in Statistics/Data Analytics/Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with data ingestion, data processing and analytics software and techniques
- Familiar with IT architecture, standards, design and implementation approaches of existing and future systems
- Ability to piece multiple user requirements into the intended outcome
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096