This is an exciting new role in the Data Science and Analytics group in Information & Analytics, which is tasked to deliver maximum value from data to drive business and organization performance.
Main Purpose of Job
This role will focus on the delivery of an algorithmic powered business intelligence solution in the areas of Promotion Management of Net Revenue Management (NRM) program of the company. The solution merges key data sources of customer POS, promotion calendar, product/customer mapping tables and cost information. The role will be expected to blend the expertise of Data Engineering, and Business Intelligence to push updates and at times revamp the Power BI Dashboards part of the solution.
The position will be an individual contributor role and to be successful, the candidate should thrive working with both technical teams and commercial business teams.
- Partner with the global and in-market data experts to discover and derive value from connecting external and internal data sources.
- Build (ETL) new and evolve data models and pipelines to power algorithmic based Business Intelligent solutions that addresses business problems requiring descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and/or prescriptive analytics for pricing, promotion, trade spending, assortment, and sales performance management.
- Translates the algorithms and analytic models into data models as business needs evolves on a going basis after they are put into production.
- Develop a roadmap that scales existing and new data models, to support the portfolio of solutions.
- Expand into Business Intelligence solution development focused on automation and scale up of solutions.
- R/Python programming languages Working Knowledge
- MS Power BI Fully Operational
- MS Excel Fully Operational
- Data Visualisation Working Knowledge
- Client Management Fully Operational
- Project Management Working Knowledge
- B.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics).
- Ability to manipulate and high-volume of data from varying sources
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Microsoft PowerBI
- Strong Proficiency in R/Python
- 6 months contract (convertible)
- Location: Pasir Panjang
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107