My client is a well-known system integrator in Singapore, currently looking to hire a Operations Support engineer(NOC) to support their daily data center operations and activities
- Provide Technical Support through phone, email, ticketing portal
- Monitoring of internal and external networks, Services and Systems
- Network/System Troubleshooting - proactively respond to alarms from network monitoring tools and take appropriate actions to resolve the alarms or system alerts
- Handle technical escalations from Tier 1 engineers
- Escalation to Upstream Providers/Suppliers/Tier 3 (Network/System Team)
- Manage ticket queue and take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned.
- Ensure that daily operations and tasks are properly completed or followed up.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Support change requests and maintenance / recovery activities including tracking, verification and documentation
- Prepare incident, performance and capacity reports
- Participate in Certification / Audit compliance and process enhancement activities
- Create/Update process and support documentation and ensuring that the team is made
known of the processes
- Prior working experience in Data center NOC
- Able to commit to 12-hour shifts
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.Ho@experis.com.sg / Click Apply or call 65 6232 5241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958