- Prioritize requests and deploy servers to meet deadlines.
- Install and support Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Perform hardware maintenance on mission-critical systems (storage, network, servers)
- Perform data and power cable management.
- Accomplish inventory control for servers, components, and cables.
- Respond to regular phone requests from 24x7 Operations Center.
- Support various management activities.
- Work a flexible shift and participate in an on-call rotation as necessary.
- Will accomplish other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- MCP Certification or 2-3 years of Windows experience are required.
- A+ and Network+ Certifications.
- 1 year or more experience working with Linux at the command line.
- 1 or more years of experience troubleshooting PC and server hardware are required.
- 2 or more years working in an Information Technology department are required.
- Experience working in a large data center (100+ servers).
- Server+ certification.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and multi-task all critical programs and projects.
- Ability to achieve specific results from a general direction.
- Ability to determine the best course of action based on extremely complex issues in a time-pressured environment.
- Ingenuity to find creative solutions for complex problems.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply now" function.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767