- Perform integrity checks on business data and business listings.
- Conduct research by gathering and analysing information written in Korean and English
- Translate content in Korean from database into English or vice versa
- Update information in English and Korean
- Validate, verify, create and correct the data
- Make calls to Korea to contact Korean-speaking customers to verify data
- Documentation on editing policy and approved sources
- Able to read and write in Korean ( min TOPIK II Level 4) to efficiently conduct research and translate content in Korean to English or vice versa
- Proficiency in spoken Korean (TOPIK II Level 4) to liaise with non-English speaking locals in Korea
- No work experience required.
Virginia Lai ( email@example.com)
EA License No: 02C3423
Personnel Reg No.: R1655564 (Lai Chiau Yi)
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564