My client, a leading corporation in its industry, is looking for a Data Engineer (Geographic Information System - GIS) who is willing to learn and expose to challenges.
Besides moving data-powered applications to production, the Data Engineer will stitch and serve data into ready-to-use form so that the consumers (data analysts, reporting reps, data scientists, consumer applications) can spend more resources on running actual analysis and use.
- Enhance our capability to design, build and maintain Map Services to serve spatial datasets at scale from data producers to data consumers
- Actively partner with the business to implement web services that abstracts the complexity of their data producers
- Possess experience in manipulating spatial and non-spatial datasets at ease. This role will be critical for projects delivering digital services powered by geospatial data e.g. map-based (ArcGIS) applications.
- A Degree with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS Suite of Product
- Experience in data preparation task such as data cleansing, masking and augmentation in either SQL or Python
- Experience with ArcPy scripting, ArcGIS Model Builder, ArcGIS Pro and map publishing in ArcGIS Portal and ArcGIS Server
- Experience in Geoserver and PostGIS implementation and creating RESTful web service
- Experience in RESTful API integration, unit testing and documentation will be added advantage
- Experience with MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Window Server OS and Linux
- Certified in ArcGIS Enterprise Administration Professional or Enterprise Administration Associate will be added advantage
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247