- Responsible for the development, optimization, and maintenance of online inference systems.
- Development and maintenance of data mining platform and online activities.
- Compression and optimization of machine learning models to be able to meet the performance requirements of model online services.
- Solid in either one of the programming llanguages C/C++ /Python/Java/Golang/Scala.
- Familiar with Machine/Deep Learning theory
- Familiar with the common algorithms in CV/NLP/Recommendation/SNS
- Understanding of the internal implementation principles of Tensorflow/Pytorch.
- Understanding of the concept of GPU hardware architecture and CUDA.
- Experience in AI compiler development.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205