As number of cyber-attacks have been increased in the past year across sector and our client is involving in the greenfield cyber security project. They are in the search for talented and motivated Data Scientist to be part this exciting team.
The Data Scientist will be part of the greenfield cybersecurity projects to develop niche cybersecurity tech capabilities for the ICM sectors and execute big data related cybersecurity projects.
- Develop and review data models for cyber security projects
- Identify cybersecurity, work with the project teams to develop data analytics rules and models to deliver the outcomes
- Conceptualize, plan, executive and manage new programs related to the use of big data to improve cybersecurity for ICT sector
- Manage and measure the advancement of big data technologies and identify new tolls and framework to fine tune the existing data analytics platform
- Work with vendors to develop analytics systems and validate accuracy of data models
To be successful on this role, you should have the following pre-requisites:
- Degree / Masters in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Mathematics / Statistics / Data Science and Analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience in quantitative data analytic or machine learning data models development for cybersecurity or network infrastructure use cases using big data.
- Good understanding of programming languages including Python, R, SQL and Java/C/C++, ETL frameworks, and able to develop programming scripts minimally in Python or R.
- Experience in using databases for big data analytics such as Greenplum / Hadoop / Hive / HBase frameworks, and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289