- Develop and implement embedded signal processing/machine learning algorithms on a biomedical embedded system
- Early-evaluate the algorithms' performance on the simulation platform. Deliver report and discuss with team members
- Responsible for specification, set up, implement, and testing on the target platform
- Explore novel algorithms to improve performance
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Automatic Control, Embedded System Design or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in implementing machine learning model into embedded system
- Strong working knowledge of ARM-based embedded system and its GNU Toolchain
- Experience with programming in C/C++, Python and working on Linux.
- Familiar with OpenCV is a plus.
Interested candidate, please click apply or submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096