This role will be focusing on creating a solution for systematic understanding the sales potential of stores based on models using Geographic Information and our first-party data. GIS (geographic information system) data will be retrieved systematically and combined with secondary sales data to create features for the model. And the model will help to identify 1. Locations with high sales potential 2. Assortment fits to those locations. Current scope covers the core facilities of data collection, processing and modelling.
The role will be expected to be highly technical, involved intensively in map related development including information retrieval. For existing processes, upgrade them to scalable versions, and developing new processes to prepare data for the modelling. This role will also be involved in the modelling process and supporting the model deployment in Azure environment.
- Processes (Tools) development according to the solution requirement.
- GIS programming for model deployment.
- Create map based visualization framework within the context of model deployment
Key Skills Required
- Google map APIs
- Fusion table and map visualization
- KML, general map programming
- Data Visualisation(D3.js) Working Knowledge
- Data model
- Azure environment
- Min relevant technical field. (Applied math background will be preferred).
- Overall experience of 2-3 years preferred.
- GIS, google map api related experience are highly preferred. General open API experiences will be helpful.
- Proficiency in Python, Spark (good to have)
- Basic Strong track record in working independently with minimal guidance.
- 6 months agency contract
- Location: Pasir Panjang
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107