- Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal subtle changes in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG and ECG.
- Research and development of algorithms to derive clinical derivative parameters from continuous biosensor data including building disease specific models for patient's health deterioration.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- Minimum Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Hands on experience with development of data analytics/ machine learning projects, including data exploration, feature engineering, model building and performance evaluation.
- Familiar with objected oriented design and design patterns.
- Follows good software development practices like version control using git, bitbucket, or other similar tools.
- Understand bio-signals (ECG, PPG, and other types of biomedical/healthcare data) is a plus.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096