- Research and development of algorithms to detect clinical anomalies using real time biosensor data.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms not limited to: data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- To run epidemiological anaysis to see and understand the patterns, causes and effects gathered from its variable or subject.
- Document and publish write ups to clearly explains how algorithms were formed, verified and implemented.
- PhD/Master in Engineer, Computer, Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, personalized machine learning model building and performance evaluation
- Proficient with time-series data analysis, anomaly detection, hypothesis testing.
- 2-3 years of programming in Python, R or C/C++
- Good research ability and critical thinking skills.
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992