As a Data Scientist in, you build algorithms targeted at transforming strategic decisions and operations by bringing advanced analytics and cognitive science into our core work processes.
This position is part of the Data Science Model Risk Team. This team serves as a center of excellence that drives tools and platforms that enable data scientists across the enterprise to deliver business-critical analytics to the cloud while maintaining high standards for quality and risk management. You will be part of the regional Data Science team.
- Lead Model risk assessments within our portfolio across the model lifecycle from Proof of Concept to Deployment
- Collaborate with model developers on Model Maintenance Requirements
- Develop and enhance model risk management frameworks
- Master's Degree or PhD in (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 3-7 years of experience in data analytics
- At least 2 years of experience with model validation, back-testing, and other model risk management activities.
- Proven Foundation across full spectrum of ML Techniques (Traditional Methods, Deep Learning, Bayesian, etc), Statistics, Data Modeling, and Optimization.
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- Big Data Ecosystem: Databricks, Spark, SQL
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Scientific Computing: Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- GCP, Azure, or AWS
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536