- Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal changes in data
- Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data
- Research and development of algorithms to derive parameters from data
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- PhD in Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering or related fields with good statistical modelling and machine learning skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Data Science or Artificial Intelligence, familiar with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision or Deep Learning techniques and Statistical Modelling
- Hands on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096