- A multinational video-sharing platform company
- Mon-Fri office hour
- Yearly renewable full-time contract
- Salary: Open for Negotiation
- You will be part of the talented Data Platform team and build the next-generation, cloud and high-performance enterprise data warehouse with challenges that are unique, exciting and unprecedented.
- You will be responsible for ensuring engineering and product quality throughout development cycles and release cycles, by estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating QA activities.
- Design, build & execute automated tests to validate systems and applications at a large scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages, such as Java/Go/C++/Python.
- Good knowledge in SQL (MSSQL/Oracle)
- Solid understanding of relational database management systems (RDBMS).
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205