- Creates insights by executing & using sales figure interpretation models. Analysis is performed based on globally developed data models by data scientists. Also liaises with data scientists to optimize existing models.
- Translates data into BI at the top and end of the funnel based on the grip-grab-grow model by delivering advice to OCTs and the Digital team. Focus on acquisition of new businesses and win-back of lost operators.
- Maintains fully-profiled operators and reports status to Digital Team to take action. Delivers marketing qualified leads (MQL) to OCTs.
- Delivers and manages the dashboards needed to visualize BI to the rest of the organisation.
- Owns the process to integrate all sales, marketing and digital data into the local data infrastructure.
- Is the gatekeeper of data quality and integrity as required by the business.
- Does maintenance on the entire database and manages universe and number of buying operators
- Makes sure all leads are transferred to the system and are followed-up correctly and in due time
- Need to have good network with all customer-facing roles
- Integrate CD IT infrastructure into the wider data infrastructure according to the business needs and the chosen strategy
- Maintains relationships with Trade-partners to secure the flow of SSD into the systems
- Excellent data mining skills (SQL, Python, R)
- Good communication skills and capability to be data thought leader
- Conversion and result-driven
- Knowledge of the content & structure of the database
- Team player that can work cross-functional (both with marketing & data technology teams)
- Knowledge of handling sales figures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Influencing all necessary stakeholders to deploy all business requirements in line with the strategy
- Ability to create reporting which is accessible, usable and highly focused on delivering insights
- Ability to explain the data in a super simple way to stakeholders in the company & understand their business needs
- Able to analyse & collect business insights to teams so they can have a bigger impact with the limited resources available
- Knowledge of API integrations & setting up future-proof data infrastructures in line with the business strategy
- 5 years of working experience with managing data infrastructures
- Experience with SAP and/or digital (CRM) tools
- Passion for data
- Experience with reporting (PowerBI)
- Has experience interpreting (sales/financial/marketing) figures
- Experience in working at a multi-country organization
- B2B experience
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Campaigning
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914